Friday, May 03, 2013

The Liebster Award ミ☆


Oh my gosh. I completely forgot to do this...(^w^;;;)
Better late than never, right? lol

I was nominated by the ever so lovely, Christine De La Creme. Thank you, sweetie! <3


The rules for accepting the award are:
~Post 11 random facts about yourself
~Answer the 11 questions that the nominating blogger asked you
~Ask 11 questions to the bloggers that you nominate
~Nominate 11 new bloggers and link their blogs in your post
~Make sure you tell the bloggers that they've won



11 Random Facts About Me
1. I dislike my toes.
2. I'm a HUGE klutz.
3. I wish that we had the kind of technology that they have in sci-fi shows/movies.
4. There's a huge scar on my right leg. (I dropped an iron on it. I told you I'm a klutz.)
5. I can't decide which I like more, modern sci-fi or fantasy.
6. ...I like the Tinkerbell movies.
7. I've always wanted to be an actress. I still do, but for now I need to work on being practical.
8. I, frequently, have dreams that involve zombies. IDK why. Also, a lot of my dreams tend to be pretty vivid.
9. I want to travel.
10. I like airports. IDK. I think some of them are really cool. Also, I just really like the atmosphere for some reason.
11. I can't sleep on my back or (85% of the time) I'll get sleep paralysis. I used to be really terrified of it, but now I just do my best to snap out of it. I usually fix it by breathing really deep. I'm still scared of it, but not as much as I used to be.


Questions from Christine De La Creme:

1. Are you into an arts or crafts? If so, what do you do?
Oh, yes! I've been doing crafty things since I was very young. I used to buy a lot of craft kits. I think that some of them were from RoseArt? These days, though, I do jewelry making, cosplaying, and the occasional DIY project.

2. Have you ever traveled outside of the country?
Yes, indeedy. I grew up a military brat. I've been to Germany, France, Italy, South Korea, The Philippines, and Canada.

3. What's the next dress you want to buy on your wishlist?
I'm not sure. I haven't actually kept up with lolita in a long time. There's actually a few dresses I want, but they're not lolita related. haha

4. Do you believe in true love?
I do. :)

5. What is your ultimate dream/goal for the future?
My ultimate dream/goal? Oh, wow. Uhmm. I guess, to just be happy with myself and where I am in life. I'd love to be able to make my living doing acting, but at the end of it all, I just want to be happy.

6. How long have you been active in Lolita and do you think you would continue to wear it as you get older?
I've known about the fashion since 2005. I don't remember, but I think that I became active around late 2006 or somewhere around 2007. Honestly, I don't think that I will continue to wear it. I've already started falling out of the fashion. :\ I think that I'll stop before I hit 30. Who knows? If I can still pull it off at that age, I might still be wearing it, but more toned down. Classic, perhaps?

7. What's your favorite food?
That's really hard for me to answer. LOL Ice cream? Bacon cheeseburgers? OMG.

8. Why do you blog?
I blog because I want to share things. :3

9. If you could do anything, what would it be?
I would travel the world. OR I would want to go visit the International Space Station.

10. What are your other interests besides lolita?
My other interests include cosplaying, gyaru, eating, sleeping, and gaming. lol

11. If your life could be like a movie, which movie would it be?
The Fifth Element


My Questions For The Nominees:
1. What super power would you like to have?
2. Favorite animal?
3. What are the top 5 places that you'd like to visit?
4. How would you describe your style?
5. What are some of your favorite places to shop online?
6. Do you have any special talents?
7. What style would you like to try to out?
8. What's your favorite song at the moment?
9. Do you play video games? If so, what's your favorite game?
10. What's your favorite colour?
11. What's the number one thing on your bucket list?


The Blogs I Nominate:
1. +5 To Dexterity
2. Digital Goldfish
3. Jess Cosmic Delight
4. Prancing Bee
5. Cocororococo
6. YOU
7. YOU
8. YOU
9. YOU
10. YOU
11. AND YOU!
Ehhh. I don't follow enough newer blogs. ^^; If you'd like to do this, then I nominate YOU!

4 comments:

  1. Omg I think about being an actress so much too >w< xP hahaha Lately, every time I watch movies, all I think about is how much fun they must be having xP hahahha I was thinking we should just make our own youtube films in the meantime just so we can have fun acting already xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously. Every time I watch behind the scenes stuff, I get really excited. hahaha

      Delete
  2. I totally watched all of the Tinkerbell movies on Netflix and loved everyone of them. Can we do a cosplay group of the faries one day? yes/yes?

    ReplyDelete