Thursday, December 27, 2012

Link Pimpin'

Did everyone get what they wanted for Christmas? I didn't actually ask for anything, but I did get a few things.
Not pictured is the crazy amazing gift that my boyfriend got me...because I'm using it right now to write this post. He got me a new laptop. /screams internally ヽ(;▽;)ノ♥ 
Today, I wanted to share a few links with my readers. 

For geek related news and updates, I recommend taking a look at GeekPeeks. They are on it! You can also follow them on twitter. Congrats GP for hitting 10k+ followers! (´∀`)

A good friend of mine, Rai Kamishiro, has been making great music for years and she's recently released her new single called "Digital 金魚(kingyo)." 
The single is available to download for FREE, for the first 1,000! Click the download button and, when prompted for a price, just enter "0." How awesome is that?! I'm addicted to "Schrodinger's Cat (superdisco mix)." ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ Also, feel free to follow her on her own blogspottwitter, and facebook.
Lastly, here's a list of blogs that I've started following. 
+5 To Dexterity (fashion, games, DIY, food)
SmileySquid (fashion)
Christine De La Creme (lolita, gyaru) 
Faltering Bird (fashion)
Okashi Yummy (gyaru)
CocoroRococo (general, lolita)

If you've got any recommendations for blogs, I'd love to see them. I'm pretty much interested anything related to Asian fashion, games, movies, or food. 

Until next time! 
Cosmic-Doll, out! ミ☆ wooosh

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug~! I'm glad you like the single!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is Pitch Perfect? I wanted to see it in theaters but didn't get a chance to. It looked funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally, I think it was good. Not amazing...but good.
      It had it's moments, but some of it didn't really make sense to me.
      The music was amazing though! :D

      Delete