Friday, December 14, 2012

Hey Hey Hey

Well, hello there people of the internet!

Here's the first entry to kick off my new blog! ┏(^0^)┛
I've been meaning to start a blog for a long time. I even entertained the idea of resurrecting an ancient vlog account of mine...then, I realized that I'm too lazy to film and edit.

What will you find here? Shenanigans. lol Actually, you'll mostly find my musings on various things that involve the following:
  • Japanese fashion (lolita and gyaru)
  • Cosplay
  • Video games
  • Food 
  • DIY Crafts
I'll be posting a couple of things in the coming weeks. For sure, two of the upcoming blog posts are going to be reviews. I'm looking forward to writing them!

For now, I do believe that it's time for bed.

Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. I want shenanigans along with everything else! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading your blog in the future. Now I just need to launch mine. :D

    ReplyDelete