Monday, March 18, 2013

HoneyColor: Geo Angel Grey CM-835 Circle Lenses Review

Hello Lovelies, 
Here's the review I promised of the second pair of lenses that I ordered from HoneyColor. :)

Geo Angel Grey CM-835

Base Curve: 8.6 mm
Diameter: 14.2 mm
Water Content: 38%
1 year disposable

Angel Greys were one of the first pair of lenses that I wore often, outside of cosplay. Now that I think about it, they were the first pair that I bought NOT for cosplay. lol Derp. Anyways, I loved the way they made my eyes look! Then, the year was up and I never bothered to replace them...until now. (≧▽≦)
Size comparison
Both lenses worn with no eye makeup

They're labeled as grey, but they're really dark. Like, on a shade scale, they're a 70-80% grey...almost black. So, if you're looking for something lighter, I wouldn't suggest these. If you're looking for something close to black lenses, but are fearful of the way that actual black circle lenses look? Why not try these? ( ・ω・) 
Indoor/bathroom lighting
Window lighting (my skin looks pretty terrible here...OTL)
With flash
 Derpy phone pics

The design is simple, but bold. Comfort? These, I find, are more comfortable than the Fresh Browns.

Rating:
Comfort: 
Colour: 
Enlargement: 

2 comments:

  1. So adorable, too cute for words.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! That is one really cute lens case! :)

    www.colorfulexistence.com

    ReplyDelete