Monday, March 04, 2013

Shenanigans #1

Good eeeevening!

First off, I'd like to thank you for your comments on my last entry! It's so encouraging to hear that people liked it and actually read my blog. lol Seriously. Thank you. <3

Next...
I've decided, that for my more journal-like posts, to title them "Shenanigans."

I changed my layout and finally added a header to my blog! I'm not sure if I like it, but it's growing on me. I used to know how to do a lot of things in Photoshop...up to CS4, I think, or it might've been CS5. IDK. It's been about 6+ years since I've used the program. When Adobe decided to graciously release CS2 for free? I was all up on that, yo! lol Now, I'm having to relearn EVERYTHING. Yay for tutorials! \(^ ^)/

I also added pictures of my favorite models/dokumo. 
Today, is my Mom's birthday! 
She had class today, so we weren't able to celebrate much. Thankfully, my uncle came over with a cake once she was home. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ 
Last month, on February 23rd, I went with my boyfriend and his brother to a Hammer Improv show. It was my second time seeing them and they were just as hilarious as the first time! Check out their site, where you can find info on shows and watch YouTube vids of some of their performances. http://hammerimprov.com/
If you're a fan of The Guild, the cast includes some familiar faces. Both Felicia Day and Sandeep Parikh were there both times I went. Jeff Lewis is also part of the cast. Sadly, he wasn't there. (´∩`。)

They live streamed the show and you can watch the recording here: http://m.ustream.tv/channel/hammerimprov
Recently, I got my first piece from the brand Ank Rouge! (((o(;▽;)o))) A super cute jacket. I was so excited. It was a gift for basically doing well in school and being responsible. haha 
I looooooooooooooove it. It's light and perfect for upcoming spring weather. I already know how I'm going to coordinate it. Unfortunately, the weather in SoCal has been really weird. It was super warm a few days ago and now it's cooling down again. Bah. Not shorts weather...I'm more of an autumn person, but I really wanna wear this jacket with shorts. haha
Recently, I've been a little obsessed with LinePlay. EVERYONE IS PLAYING IT. If you don't have an account, you should get one and then add me. lol My name on there is "spaceasaur" and my invite code is: KY-9566-4703 Unfortunately, I've already used up all of the boxes for inputting other players' codes, but I'd still love to add others. 
Tomorrow, I'm going with my boyfriend to see the cast of Community at PaleyFest in Beverly Hills! I'm so excited! You have no idea.  O(≧∇≦)O lol Community was one of the things that we talked about the first time we met. <3
I only have 3 more weeks left of school. OMG. I'm so nervous/stressed for my final that I've started breaking out. OTL My final isn't until the 16th, but I still feel like I'm going to be unprepared. haha I've got a bit of a procrastination problem, but I've actually been doing pretty well so far. Hopefully, I didn't just jinx myself. lol ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

Anyways, how has everyone's week been so far? Any exciting plans or anything interesting happen lately? 

2 comments:

  1. That cake looks so yummy!

    And that jacket is super adorable, love the buttons :)

    Haha, I just started playing Line Play too! It's so addicting but so hard to get gems >_<

    I've followed you, please follow back?

    http://sushiibear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Gems are super hard to get! I completely agree! I don't get how some of my friends have managed to get so many when they just started playing, too.

    Thanks so much for following! Followed ya right back. 。◕‿◕。

    ReplyDelete