Thursday, August 29, 2013

Shenanigans #4 THE PRE-PAX EDITION

Hello! Hello! Hellooooo, Internet!

Ohh snap. I've gained a few new followers! Thank you all so much for the support and welcome to my little corner (in my own little chair, I can be whatever I want to be...I love musicals. <3) Anyways, I'm sitting at the airport right now and I've got about an hour before my flight leaves for Seattle. What am I going to Seattle for? PAX Prime, of course!

Embarking on my annual pilgrimage to the Emerald City to pay homage to vidya. lol It's not just PAX that I'm excited for. This is an opportunity to go back to the place where my heart calls home, to catch up with old friends, to meet new ones, and to be surrounded by so much gaming that my brain could explode! (In fact, I might explode because I'm running on way less than an hour of sleep. ORZ)

Whyyyy am I running on so little sleep, you ask? Because I'm dumb and I procrastinate and I was super dumb to indulge in a hobby that requires time and effort. I was up all night working on cosplay. hahahaha I'm going to be cosplaying this year as my bb Elin from Tera.
Yeah, I know. SMH It wouldn't have taken so much time if I hadn't decided that I absolutely needed to make my sorcerer's disk.
Not bad for one of my first props. lol It's STILL not completely done, either. At least I got the hardest stuff done. I just need to finish painting it...and I can do that later tonight.

Anyways, I made a facebook page! You can follow my PAX shenanigans and see cosplay WIP from me over here: https://www.facebook.com/spaceasaur

That's about it! I'm gonna be boarding soon!  ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

No comments:

Post a Comment